I look… like a ghoul.
Anonymous asked: 1) What would you rather own a art gallery - thrift shop or a vintage record shop and why?
2) How would you prefer to live your life in lots of stylish boots or earthy an barefooted, also why and what do like about it?
3) Do you have a phobia of feet or having your feet touched?
4) What do you do creatively? play a instrument - Make art - write.
Please explain more about what you do as a artist - writer or musician.
5) How many rings do you normally wear and what about other accessories accessories? Bags, bracelets, anklets, toerings?
6)what exotic pet would you like to have if you could?
7) last dream you remember?
8) favorite food ?
I appreciate these questions!
1. An art gallery to promote local artisans would be amazing, but I’d like an antique store so I could go picking and the like. (: Everything has a story, everything has a use.
2. Earthy. It’s my dream to be a hairy-footed hobbit living in a hobbit hole.
3. Even though I’d love to be a hairy-footed hobbit, I really hate feet. They’re gross. I’d prefer not to look at others’, and not have them look at/touch mine. I absolutely hate it when people touch me with their feet.
4. I create. Whatever I can find to do, really. I like to experiment with beauty.
5. I always wear a silver necklace which has two different om charms on it. I sometimes wear silver rings or other necklaces, but not often.
6. I just like to rescue pugs.
7. Oof, I can only remember weird fragments.
8. That’s hard. Soy ice cream (Trader Joe’s, cherry chocolate chip), Ethiopian cuisine… I’m not picky, anything that is vegan and well-cooked I love.
teaching myself how to hand embroider